This Disclaimer has been created in order to inform users about the rights, uses, restrictions, responsibilities, etc., to be applied when browsing the web site bodegaspagosdearaiz.com, owned by BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A.
The web site bodegaspagosdearaiz.com includes contents and products subject to intellectual and industrial rights. The abusive use of which, outside authorised limits, shall be dealt with using the relevant legal channels, and so, we advise that use be made under the parameters of responsibility and good faith.
- Identification Details of the Information Society Service Provider
Pursuant to section 10 of Law 34/2002, regarding Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A., with Tax Identification Number A31701444, manage the content of the Site bodegaspagosdearaiz.com, with registered address for this purpose in Camino de Araiz, s/n, Olite, Navarra, España.
If you wish to contact us, you can write to the above address, and also by telephone 948 926 963 and email email@example.com.
- Acceptance and validity of the general and specific terms and conditions
Browsing, using and/or ordering any of the products on offer on this website confers you the condition of User and constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of each and every item in the General Conditions and, when applicable, Specific Conditions valid when you enter our Web site.
BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. reserves the right to unilaterally increase and modify, at any time and without previous notification, the presentation, configuration, and content of the Web Page, and also to temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and website services.
- General Terms and Conditions of use of this web site
3.1. Use obligations
All users agree to fulfill these General Conditions of use, to be bound by them while they are in force and to act according to the applicable law, and moral principles of good faith and customs, to use the service provided in an appropriate manner, and to refrain from using this web site in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of this web site, the property and rights of the owner BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A., the rest of the Users or, in general, of any third party. It is expressly forbidden to make any unlawful use of the website, contrary to public policy and/or detrimental to people’s rights or interests, in such case BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. reserves the right to take the legal action deemed convenient.
It is forbidden to use the Web Site for illicit or detrimental purposes against BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. or any third party. When using the Web Site, the User agrees not to act in any way that may damage the image, interests and/or the rights of BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. and/or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the Web Site, or prevent the normal use of the Web Site in any way.
Likewise, any formality performed on the Web Site must be carried out in the Users own name, to guarantee that the information that has been obtained in this instance by legitimate means corresponding to the Users real situation.
BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. may, at all times and without notification, modify these General Conditions, and the Specific Conditions that, as the case may be, may be included, by publishing such modifications on the web site in order to inform the Users.
Additionally, BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A.reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notification, the structure and design of the Web Site without prejudice to any obligations arising from legislation regarding consumer and User protection or other applicable rules.
3.2. Exclusion of liability
BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. shall not be responsible, including but not limited to in any way, the following actions:
- Inappropriate use of the web site. The users must make proper use of the website, in accordance with the above terms and conditions, the owner accepts no responsibility for improper use.
- The continuity of the content of the Site and/or the lack of availability or accessibility to the Site or its technical continuity.
- The absence of virus and other harmful components on the Site or in the server that supplies it;
- The Sites invulnerability and/or the inexpugnability of the safety measures adopted by same;
- If applicable, the lack of utility or performance of the content or services of the Site
- The damage that may be caused, to themselves or third parties, when someone breaches the terms, rules or instructions that the Entity has listed on its Site or through the violation of its security systems;
- Any other damage that may be caused for reasons related to the failure or malfunction of the Site or the web sites to which, if applicable, links may have been established.
However, BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. states that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and available in technology, to guarantee the working of the Site and avoid the presence and transmission of virus and other components harmful to Users.
BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. may offer links, directly or indirectly, to external resources or internet web pages. These links found on the Site are purely informative, and under no circumstances constitute an invitation to hire products and/ or services that are offered or may be offered on the landing web pages nor do they imply the existence of a commercial or dependency relationship with the owning entity of the linked web page. In such cases, BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. shall not be responsible for establishing the general and specific terms to be considered when third parties use, deliver or hire these services and, therefore, cannot be considered responsible for such actions.
BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. does not have the capacity nor human nor technical resources to know, control or check all of the information, content, products nor services provided by other web pages to which links may be established from the Site. Therefore, BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. will not accept any responsibility for any aspect related to the web pages to which links may be established from the Site, particularly, including but not limited to, the functioning, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of their products and services, their own links and/or any of their general content.
However, if BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. becomes aware that any activity or information sent from such links were unlawful, constitutes an offence or may damage the assets or rights of third parties, the necessary measures will be taken to delete or eliminate the corresponding link as soon as possible.
Likewise, if the Users were to become aware of any unlawful activities carried out on third party web pages, they must notify BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. immediately so that they can eliminate the link to such pages.
If any User, entity or web page wishes to establish any kind of link to the Site they must take the following into account:
- You must obtain specific, written prior authorization from BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A..
- The link may only be directed to the main page of the Site unless specifically stated otherwise.
- The link must be full and complete, i.e. it must take the User, by one click, to the main page and it must completely cover the whole screen of the main page of the SIte. Under no circumstances, except when BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. gives authorization, may the web page from where the link is made, reproduce, the Site in any way, include it as part of its web page or in one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Site.
- The web page from which the link has been made shall not declare in any way that BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. has authorized the link if they have not done so. If the entity that makes the link from their page to the site correctly wishes to include in their web page the brand, name, trademark, logotype or any other identifying mark from BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. and/ or the site, they must have specific, written, prior authorization from the Entity.
- In any event, BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. forbids any link to be made from the Site from pages that contain material, information or content that is harmful, illegal, degrading, obscene or generally are not in conflict with morals, law or public order and do not cause damage to the rights or interests of third parties.
3.4. Industrial and intellectual property
BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license on the exploitation rights regarding intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents available through the same, including, but not limited to, texts, graphic designs, drawings, codes, software, photographs, videos, sounds, databases, indexes, images, trademarks, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national regulations and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property (hereinafter, jointly, the Content).
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Contents are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, in any way, all or part of the Contents included on the Site, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorization from BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. or, where appropriate, from the owner of the corresponding rights. The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed either, unless expressly authorized by BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A..
The User’s access and navigation through the Site shall in no case be understood as a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the aforementioned rights by BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A..
Consequently, it is forbiedden to remove, evade or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of the Entity or its owners included in the Content, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any information and/or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
These general conditions shall be governed by Spanish law. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable consumer and user protection regulations, BODEGAS PAGOS DE ARAIZ, S.A. and the User, expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them. They agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Avilés, for any questions or actions that may arise from the provision of the Website service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, enforcement or breach of the provisions herein.